MEASURES FOR PROTECTION OF OUR PATIENTS AND OURSELVES
- Mouth/nose protection or an FFP2 protective mask is MANDATORY.
- Disinfect hands or wash hands for at least 30 seconds before registration.
- If possible, spend the waiting time outside the surgery.
- Keep your distance from other patients at the registration desk and in the waiting room.
- Sneeze and cough into a disposable handkerchief or into the crook of your arm – not into your hand! Dispose of the handkerchief and then wash your hands for 30 seconds.
- Prescriptions and answers to medical questions from your doctor by phone or e-mail during office hours are possible.
Thank you for your comprehension!